Mineral 201 is our revolutionary top dress or free choice Vitamin, Mineral, Probiotic supplement concentrate.
Made in the USA. Animal Element now offers the most comprehensive 2 to 1, 2:1 Calcium/Phosphorous ratio of concentrated mineral available.
Calcium, maximum 9.50% Calcium, minimum 8.50% Phosphorus, minimum 4.00%Salt, maximum 12.00% Salt, minimum 11.00% Magnesium, minimum 3.00%
Dried Organic Kelp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Diatomaceous Earth, Sulfur, Garlic, Dehydrated Apple Cider Vinegar, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Ground limestone, active dry yeast, dried aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product..
Mineral 201 is direct or a free-choice supplement for your horse's mineral and vitamin supplement. Average intake should be 1 to 4 ounces per head per day, depending upon the mineral requirements of the animal. 1 scoop included is a 2 ounce dosage.
WARNING: This product contains copper in an amount that may be toxic to sheep.
To level the balance of minerals in livestock and horses, assist with coat, flies, and overall conditioning.
Mineral 201 Ingredient Information:
Dried Organic Kelp:
Our Organic Kelp has over 67 vitamins and minerals. Some of the benefits of ourOrganic Kelp:
Stimulates the thyroid.
Calms nervous horses.
Increases fertility in the horse
Assists with iodine deficiency.
Assists in removing heavy metals from the body
Improves skin & coat condition
Contains minerals, amino acids and vitamins
Protective against radiation
Soothing to intestinal mucosa
Dicalcium phosphate is a supplement for both calcium and phosphates. These two chemicals normally work together for basic health. It is normally taken in pill form and is useful in humans, dogs, and horses to increase calcium and phosphate levels, especially at times of stress and growth such as in childhood, after an injury, or during pregnancy.
Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium intake of the diet is not enough. Calcium is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart. Calcium carbonate is also used as an antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach.
1. The premise that salt leads to hypertension has never been scientifically supported. On the contrary, studies show that a reduced-sodium diet leads to health issues.
2. Salt aids blood sugar control by improving insulin sensitivity. A low-salt diet increases insulin resistance and even moderate dietary salt restriction is shown to cause systemic insulin resistance (study #1 http://www.metabolismjournal.com/article/S0026-0495(10)00329-X/abstract and #2 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10371376).
3. Salt is a natural antihistamine. A pinch of salt sprinkled on the tongue may help improve an allergic reaction or an asthma attack.
4. Your body needs salt to maintain the proper stomach pH. Stomach acid is hydrochloric acid and salt is sodium chloride. Proper stomach acid levels are absolutely fundamental for good digestion.
5. Salt lowers adrenaline spikes. Adrenaline is a necessary and important stress hormone, but it is just that… a stress hormone. When adrenaline patterns are out of rhythm, it takes a toll on the body.
6. Salt improves sleep quality. It boosts anti-stress and anti-excitatory qualities due to its suppression of stress hormones and its increasing of the metabolic rate.
7. Adequate salt consumption encourages a healthy weight and fast metabolism. One study showed that increased salt intake leads to an increase in the elimination of cortisol and lower blood cortisol levels. Imbalanced or excess cortisol means weight gain and a stagnant metabolism.
8. Salt supports thyroid function by reducing circulating stress hormones. For example, cortisol is anti-thyroid, but salt combats excess cortisol.
9. Adequate salt supports balanced hormones. Hormone and nutrition researcher Ray Peatexplains the correlation between the salt-regulating hormone aldosterone and mineral loss.
Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart.
Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate:
The HSCAS reduced the toxicity of aflatoxin
Diatomaceous Earth known as DE:
Diatomaceous earth is a naturally-formed sedimentary mineral rock. It’s derived from the remains of diatoms, or oceanic unicellular algae.
1. Natural Source of Silica
Food-grade diatomaceous earth is composed of approximately 85% silica. This important trace mineral is required by tendons, cartilage, blood vessels, and bones.
2. Supports Heart Health
Research has shown that food-grade diatomaceous earth may offer positive benefits for cholesterol levels and encourage heart health. Nutrients such as silicon, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, and other trace minerals are available in diatomaceous earth.
3. Internal Cleanser
Diatomaceous earth acts as a mild abrasive topically as well as internally. It can help to remove intestinal invaders and other harmful organisms from the digestive tract. As an internal cleanser, diatomaceous earth may aid cleansing by supporting regularity and assisting in the removal of toxic metals. Some studies have shown diatomaceous earth to be very successful in ridding animals of harmful organisms.
Sulfur is a very important macromineral to your horse's health due to the fact that it is present in so many places in its body. It is one of the most abundant minerals in your horse's body, and thankfully it is also very easy for your horse to obtain through diet. Additionally, toxicity and deficiency appear to be of very little concern in the horse.
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of garlic contains:
Manganese: 23% of the RDA.
Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA.
Selenium: 6% of the RDA.
Fiber: 1 gram.
Decent amounts of Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron and Vitamin B1.
Garlic also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. In fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything we need.
Dehydrated Apple Cider Vinegar:
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, B2 and B6, Vitamin P and beta-carotene is found in trace amounts. These minerals and vitamins help by boosting your metabolism, reducing the dangerous LDL cholesterol, regulating water retention, and regulating blood pressure. It's said to also increase concentration and memory, blood circulation, regulate body temperature and gives us more energy.
Copper sulfate has many agricultural uses but the following are the more important ones:
Preparation of Bordeaux and Burgundy mixtures on the farm
Control of fungus diseases
Correction of copper deficiency in soils
Correction of copper deficiency in animals
Stimulation of growth for fattening pigs and broiler chickens
Is used to assist with the heart and blood vessels, including stroke and “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis). It is also used to assist with the prostate, stomach, lung, and skin.